Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sofia's 1st Birthday

Hi friends! It's been a while since I blogged... I was just a little busy having a BABY GIRL! Yes, we have added onto our little family and are now a "party of 4"! So I have quite a few posts to add onto my little blog. First up is Miss Sofia's 1st Birthday party ! I photographed her mom's maternity session (One of my favorites EVER), her newborn session (she was the best baby!) and now.... her 1st birthday. I cannot believe how much she's grown & how quickly the year flew by. Her mom did a "Dora" theme and the highlight of the party was when a "Dora" character walked in.... I have never seen grownups freak out as much over a character... it was kind of funny! However Miss Sofia loved her and that's what matters! Happy First Birthday little lady!

No comments: